ITAV? Brief ptresentation planned for Partner Meeting
Finance report Content ready for presentation at Partner Meeting
Community Manager (see #3)
Anticipating COVID-19 outbreak Coronavirus: need to plan for the Partner Meeting in April. It may be that we will have more remote participants than usual, it may be that it has to be wholly remote - a short meeting online with a compressed agenda. Decision to be made on March Steering call (3/27).
Tech job description In progress
Hyrax PO In progress
URI selection WG This is now all in hand and can be taken off the list of standing status checks
Connect 2020 Planning progressing well
Connect 2021 Planning progressing well
Code of Conduct NTR: check further on progress
Slack Changes made to account ownership and privileges as previously discussed.
Aim for first 2020 call during the first week of April.
Announce to Partners as implementing their wish that a Fundraising group should continue. Email them when the result of the two invites is known.
Discussion of approach to this and the need for a decision very soon on sponsorship, or not.
Sponsorship last year did not prove particularly beneficial. As the majority of the fundraising team were on the call a decision was made not to repeat the experiment - especially during the introduction of the contribution model.
Partners and any not-for-profit organizations should be able to have an exhibitor table for a nominal fee which covers the related host cost. Hosts to administer this.
Current cover letter draft Good to go after a final edit.
Grant support guidelines Good to go after a final edit. They will be announced by email and put on the wiki. Mention on the next Partner call.
Spreadsheet of software resourcing contacts To be shared with Roadmap Council for additional information.
Circle CI proposal NTR
Mission statement Marketing WG decided that the current vision statement contains elements of mission and suffices for the moment. Pursue an alternative strategy: to identify things that illustrate our fulfillment of the vision statement. We have a new version of our publicity tri-fold which incorporates the vision statement - to be used at Code4Lib in March. US letter only, will be added to wiki as soon as we have a companion A4 version.
Anything for next Partner call?
Discussion of Lyrasis call 2/25
Are we in a position to move forward on hiring? Need further input from Lyrasis - expected within a few days. Will they extend the current MoU (and for how long) and what passthrough would they charge on money for an employee not based at Lyrasis? Lengthy discussion of the call with Lyrasis on 2/25.
Are we in a position to update Partners on the process yet? Brief summary on next Partner call
Setting up/inviting the Search Committee Invite search committee members to take part so that they are ready to participate if/when the process moves forward.
Date of next call
Friday 27 March(Need to check the time in calendars: meet at 'normal' US time - US on daylight savings, UK not, so 15:00 in UK)