Still need a developer, 1-2 QA for Hyrax Maintenance WG
Only experienced devs signed up for Summer Dev Congress. This might be an issue of timing, return to campus, vacations etc.
CoC – Community Safety
Hope to have Annalee’s doc combed through by July 1 meeting, expect that to be done.
Request for Board approval of annual budget for Response Team training ($350 x 2-3?) – with Otter Tech for as long as it is offered. Board Approved for up to $700; can request additional funds if needed
Heather will check in with Annalee on remaining hours
Need to reconfirm Helpers and seek new Helpers, then charter and form the official response team and arrange any needed training.
Review and update the CoC and Anti-Harassment policy
Accessibility policy for Samvera – want to put this together and make sure it is applied to Connect 2021
New Partner recruitment status check
Discussed potential new Partners to approach and outreach plans for these potential Partners.
Partner engagement discussion
Will check in on Partners after Connect 2021
Revised New Partner Agreement – approved by Board
Approval on the simple agreement for new Partners
Will send an email to existing Partners in July about the MOU being superceded by the Bylaws. Allows for simple agreement for new Partners, and existing Partners don’t need to sign anything.
Document that “technical framework” is defined broadly in any reference to Partners
Summer calendars – planning our calls around vacations
Moving Aug call to Aug 20th
Should we start planning an in-person winter retreat?
Decided to hold dates January 24-25 for either in person, online or hybrid
Technology additions will be discussed next month: Google Voice, Zoom