Time: 3:00pm-4:00pm Eastern
Call-In Info: +1 (641) 715 3660, access code 651025
Moderator: ruth.k.tillman and Juliet Hardesty
Notetaker: John Huck - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lQZKYIf0WlHih6_KuvdEArWZV95V8jVdpae7JHjBQkk/edit?usp=sharing
Julie Hardesty (Indiana University)
John Huck (University of Alberta)
Alex May, Adrienne Pruitt, Margaret Peachy (Tufts University)
Audrey Lorberfeld (The New York Academy of Medicine)
Emily Stenberg (Washington University in St. Louis)
Jen Young (Northwestern University)
Johanna Radding (Amherst College)
Kate Gerrity (Amherst College)
Andy Weidner (University of Houston)
- Subgroup Reports
- MODS and RDF Descriptive Metadata Subgroup
- Still meeting bi-weekly, finalizing collaboration documents, aiming to wrap up this summer
- URI Selection Working Group
No one from the group on this call, no further information available now.
Julie will touch base with Ryan from the group for an update.
- Hydra → Samvera
News on the correct pronunciation still forthcoming
Reminder that high level pages are being updated in June. IGs/WGs will be responsible for updating lower pages. Julie proposes waiting until after the high level pages are updated to look at the metadata pages.
Hydra rights (vocabulary documentation) is one to look at.
We can review the state of our pages on the next call.
- Samvera Models demo update
- Still working through getting the gem working in the stable version of Hyrax
- Samvera Metadata Documentation Project
- John mentions a new Geo predicates WG from the Geospatial IG that will make use of the documentation here. CFP is forthcoming soon.
- Informing from other IG/WG
- Ruth did a JSON-LD demo (batch remediation), and made a recording.
- ND JSON-LD and Batch Remediation Demo - includes Box link to MP4 recording. Will include links to some documentation, etc., later on. Sorry for the delay.
- Next meeting: Tuesday, June 27th, 3-4 PM EDT