Wednesday February 20th 5pm GMT / 12pm ET / 9am PT
Chris Awre Harriet Green
- Identify a model for contributions by assessing gaps in the report and identifying barriers to contributions
|5 min||Roll call and housekeeping||Rosalyn|
Review of the CMWG Report
- What are the gaps in the report?
- Lacks differentiation of vendors and non-profit institutions
- There are no dollar amounts for regular monetary contributions – without dollar amounts it becomes difficult to figure out how to move forward
- How do partners report back about in-kind contributions
- How do we account for institutional differences in FTE numbers
- Are operational budgets the best way to do banding?
- Number of FTE working on Samvera and how they dedicate time (Local Sprints, Community Sprints, IG/WG work)
- What about consortial memberships? University systems, community colleges, etc.
- What is our biggest barrier to developing a contribution model?
|5 min||Next steps|
- Review action items
- Identify agenda for next meeting
- Rosalyn Metz: throw some dollar numbers on the bands, consider some of the conversation and items from above when updating those bands.