Thursday March 21st 10am GMT / 12pm ET / 9am PT
- Review the data collected from the forms
|5 min||Roll call and housekeeping||Rosalyn|
- Roll call
- Review action items from last meeting
|20 min||Review of data collected from Financial Contribution Form||All|
Review of data collected from Institutional Contribution Form
- What needs to change about the form?
- How would we get to a discount model?
|5 min||Next steps||Rosalyn|
- Review action items
- Do we need another meeting?
Discussion centered primarily on whether or not the contribution model should be a requirement of partnership or just a suggestion for partners. If it is a requirement, what are the things that we are able to offer partners. If it isn't a requirement, then what does that mean for the community's goal to hire a staff member and do we even need a discount model. We touched on different contribution models, IIIF, Fedora, ArchivesSpace, Dryad's forthcoming model, etc.
We were unable to get to the second agenda item.
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date
- Rosalyn Metz: throw some dollar numbers on the bands, consider some of the conversation and items from above when updating those bands.
- Rosalyn Metz: update the contribution model; put the amount each institution would pay into a spreadsheet
- Charlotte Nunes: identify a method for reporting contribution