Scope and Objectives
The objective of this group is to discuss, share, and organize resources for hosting, monitoring, and securing Hydra-based applications.
Topics include areas such as
- Project, release, and configuration management
- Continuous integration and testing
- Performance testing, profiling, scaling, and high availability
- Application usage reporting, monitoring, and alerting
- Server environments and architecture
- Security management, auditing, backups, and disaster recovery
- Virtualization and containerization (e.g. Docker, Vagrant)
Add your name if you are interested in joining this new group.
- Co-facilitator: Erin Fahy (Stanford)
- Co-facilitator: Glen Horton (University of Cincinnati)
- Alicia Cozine (Data Curation Experts)
- John H. Robinson, IV (UCSD)
- Ryan Rotter (University of Michigan)
- Kathryn Cassidy (Trinity College Dublin)
- Anna Headley (Chemical Heritage Foundation)
- Weiwei Shi (University of Alberta)
- Tony Zanella (Stanford)
- Kieran Etienne (Penn State University)
- Scott Smith (UC Santa Barbara)
- Alex Dunn (UC Santa Barbara)
- Bill Branan (DuraSpace)
- David Chandek-Stark (Duke)
- Collin Brittle (Virginia Tech)
- Drew Heles (Johns Hopkins)
Preliminary Survey Results
Thanks to everyone who participated in the survey!
Results Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VLHxPJrxIN4t2_3UOkneaHDprbMOLA_Zgg0bSWli8Bo/edit?usp=sharing
(see charts tab for bar graphs of results)
Meeting Times and Communication Channels
A regular meeting time has not yet been established for this new group. Fill out the Doodle for the next meeting at http://doodle.com/poll/ekw4ud3p8w8efwe9
Notifications will be posted to firstname.lastname@example.org and to the Project Hydra #devops channel on Slack. General discussion will likely take place in the Slack channel. If you are not a member of the Slack Project Hydra team, you can request an automatic invite.
Meetings are scheduled as needed.
- November 22, 2016 - 4 pm EST
- January 26, 2016 - 4 pm EST
- December 15, 2015 - 1 pm PST
- November 19, 2015 - 2 pm EST