Monday February 25th 5pm GMT / 12pm ET / 9am PT
- Review the draft contribution model
|5 min||Roll call and housekeeping||Rosalyn|
- Review action items from last meeting
Review of the draft model
- What is our target number?
- 1 FTE
- Operating expenses
- What are the concerns for this model?
- It's not flexible enough and doesn't take into consideration how we operate. Something like the Carnegie Classification or JSTOR Classification would be better
- How can we address these concerns?
- Remove FTE and include JSTOR classification
- Expand the budget to have more bands
- We discussed providing a discount, perhaps through reporting contributions. Folks could report if they want/need to.
- Are we ok with a separate model for vendors?
- Yes, but we'll cross that bridge later.
|5 min||Next steps||Rosalyn|
- Review action items
- Identify agenda for next meeting
- Rosalyn Metz: update the contribution model; put the amount each institution would pay into a spreadsheet
- Charlotte Nunes: identify a method for reporting contribution
- Rosalyn Metz: throw some dollar numbers on the bands, consider some of the conversation and items from above when updating those bands.