When: 2017-01-31; 12pm ET
Where: Google Hangouts: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/event/cd3blc5al8lb5v97fc9a3847id0?hl=en&authuser=1
Moderator: Andrew Myers (WGBH)
Notetaker: Matthew Barnett
Review action items†
- Reinforce #23 as a best practice when the plugin is an engine. (Drew)
- Done. See ticket, and merge if looks good.
- Close namespacing recommendation. (Drew, done)
- Being mindful of our deadline and not allowing this work to drag out, focus on coming up with what we can deliver by the end date. (all)
- Drew (4 hours), Eliot (4 hours), Matthew (4 hours), Carolyn (4 hours) on GeoConcerns, diving into Actors stack.
- Done. However did not dive into Actor stack so much yet. Asked on Hydra tech call and seemed to be a legit place for plugin integration.
- Pair-ups to be scheduled on Slack after the meeting.
- Tickets and possible backlog stuff in Hyrax & downward as applicable.
- Google Analytics
- Chris, Greg, Kate have 2 - 4 hours over the next 2 weeks.
- Will pair up over the next 2 weeks.
- User stories, tickets, and 2 - 4 hours of dev.
- Plan development!!!
- talk to Eliot about a time for GeoConcerns work
- Google Analytics?
New/Carryover Action Items†
- Actions Items
- Next Meeting†
- When: 2017-02-14; 12pm ET
† - Standing agenda item
- Merge #23 (anyone)
- Email WG for views on extended deadline (Drew)
- Write a ticket to propose a guideline to follow the pattern of copying templates for configuration (commented out options, say) into app but leave real config in gem
- Get https://github.com/projecthydra-labs/geo_concerns/pull/300 passing and merged
- Turn Chris' observations on GA and config into actionable tickets
- Touch base with Elliot and determine a time to sync up w/ Hackathon
- Come up with a timeslot for next week and shoot out an invite (Matt)
- Chris to cc: Kate & Greg re: time to pair up on Google Analytics