Where: Google Hangouts
Andrew Myers (WGBH)
- Welcome! Any new introductions need to be made?
- What to expect in HPWG?
Samvera Code of Conduct and Anti-Harassment Policy
- This is a "working" group, and thus should be task-focused.
- Expect some Agile-y methodologies, but not full on scrum, or anything like that.
- Mostly to keep a backlog of tasks to track progress.
- Suggestions for process improvements are always welcome, let the group know!
- Will it work to meet at this day/time every two weeks?
- At least one participant will not be able to make this time slot, but could make an earlier time. Another Doodle poll for an earlier time?
- Review action items†
- Establish initial working documents for drafts of guidelines in location decided upon. (
- Create use cases from the charter narrative. (
finalized draft charter to the duraspace wiki , and link from home page. (
- Post notes, and link from WG page. (Jenn,
- Send message on Hydra-tech announcing formation of new WG, and deadline for sign-up. (
- Report on experience developing GeoConcerns, i.e. pain points, observations on integration points, etc. (
- Areas of friction for developing against CurationConcerns
- Churn & Breaking Changes
- Hard to build against a moving target.
- Many people have issues with changes in the install generators.
- Semantic versioning is not always followed.
- Patch releases occasionally contain breaking changes.
- More and better.
- Should be a regular part of the pull request and release process.
- Additions to the wiki and release notes.
- Strategy on how to sustainably extend default views.
- Where should derivative processors live? At the plugin level? In the Hydra Derivatives gem?
Class and Module Overrides
Minimize because these are unsustainable.
- What is left to become an official WG?
- Not much! But let's recap.
- Collaboration tools: where will our working documents live?
- Everybody sign up for an account on the Duraspace wiki so you too can be a notetaker!
- Github vs. Google Docs?
- Group agreed to use Github.
- Establish a roadmap of the work to be done (i.e milestones tied to target dates). Some suggestions for milestones:
- Agree on well-formed use cases that can be turned into actionable tickets.
- First draft of Hydra Plugin guidelines.
- Receive community feedback on first draft of Hydra Plugin guidelines.
- incorporating feedback into the guidelines, and publishing results will be an ongoing process.
- Agree on candidates for (a single?) proof-of-concept project.
- Begin work on proof-of-concept project.
- One project to work on as a group. New or existing project.
- Maybe more than one proofs-of-concept?
- Publish final version of Hydra Plugin guidelines.
- Complete work on proof-of-concept project.
- Action Items†
- Create a doodle poll for a new recurring meeting time. (Andrew)
- Make a link to the WG from the hydra homepage. (Andrew)
- Announce the formation of the group to the world. (Andrew)
- Sign up for Duraspace account. (Everyone!)
- Create github repo in projecthydra-labs for working documents and issues. (Eliot)
- Make sure everyone in the WG has permissions on projecthydra-labs and a CLA. (Katherine)
- Move use cases from the charter and into the github repo. (Carolyn)
- Sketch out a timeline for our deliverables in a document on the github repo. (Andrew)
- Next Meeting†
† - Standing agenda items