Join Zoom Meeting
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,253930403# US (New York)
+16699006833,,253930403# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 253 930 403
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ac94I82xyH
Join by SIP
Join by H.323
126.96.36.199 (US West)
188.8.131.52 (US East)
184.108.40.206 (Hong Kong)
Meeting ID: 253 930 403
- Changes to the agenda
- Local Host Updates Emily Stenberg
- Registrations - 0 registration confirmations so far (receive email confirmation when payment is made)
- Updates on lodging/etc - lodging information on wiki; putting together restaurant info; working on t-shirt
- Plenary Speaker update/discussion
- Emily Stenberg - Host Committee has 3-4 faculty we could contact. Can provide honorarium. Before we ask anyone, Do we definitely want a speaker??
- Quick Review/Discussion of Presentation/panel guidance brainstorm ideas - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pCZbExqOiV61w2rGGUEh4iYlVntCJ4jOscFXkgmxAh0/edit
Presentation/Panel Ideas for CFP
- Current topics / innovations in: infrastructure, practice of coding, metadata, user experience, project or service management
- Identify a need in the community. Present ideas on how we could address it.
- Identify a challenge that lots of individual organizations are having.
- Tell us about a new technology that we as a community should know about.
- Update on status of CFP Presentations and Panels submissions Richard Green
- Next reminder for CFP
- Access to CFP submissions
- Scholarship Committee Update Richard Green
- Possible members
- Liaison with Program Committee
- Number of scholarships available? (Local) (2 or 3 registration scholarships may be available)
- Open discussion
- Next Steps
- Next meeting July, 24
Local Host Updates
Registrations - first week no registrations thus far. Registrations typically roll in later than sooner, seems to be a historical pattern
Emily Stenberg Lodging - Has been posted, will double check on Knight Center.
Plenary Speaker Updates
Possible local faculty for plenary speaker? Inspirational content about digital technologies (an inspirational message) would be great as plenary content.
Blue sky ideas of what they'd like to see in systems they might use?
Emily Stenberg Emily will put together some brief info/links on possible candidates to be the plenary speaker.
Review of Presentation/Panel brainstorm ideas
2 submissions thus far...pretty early in the process. Deadline is set for August 4th, 2019.
2 or 3 scholarships available for registration fee waiver. Possible hotel/lodging accommodations as well? To be determined later.