8-9 AM Pacific | 10-11 AM Central | 11 AM - 12 PM Eastern | 4-5 PM BST
Standing Zoom link: https://stanford.zoom.us/s/393158590?pwd=NTBFc3cwbDc3K1NKWGRxN1Ryb2p0QT09
- Carolyn Caizzi (Northwestern University)
- Jon Dunn (Indiana University)
- Hannah Frost (Stanford University) (facilitator)
- Richard Green (Samvera Operations Adviser, co-facilitator)
- Kevin Kochanski (Notch8)
- Simeon Warner (Cornell University)
Agenda and notes -
- Summary of preliminary grant proposal to IMLS
Two-page version submitted to IMLS. Support from IU, Northwestern, WGBH, Cornell, UCSB, Emory, Notre Dame. Requested $300k for contracted development work over two years. Decision on moving to a full application in March (or so).
JD to create a 'public' version of the document to go on the wiki.
Need the 2021 Fundraising team up and running in January to support the project team.
- Report out for Samvera Partner meeting - Fall 2020
Copy of full two-page document (above) to be made available to Partners.
RG to nudge Lyrasis for end September financial statements to inform report back to the Partner Meeting 14/15 October.
- Re-chartering for 2021?
What does the Fundraising Team need to look at in 2021 apart from the 'obvious'?
Find a way to raise additional funds to support a Technical Coordinator.
HF to draft a new charter so that the 2021 team can start quickly in January.
- Next meeting?