Dial: +1 (530) 881-1400
Access Code: 651025
Agenda & Notes
- Roll Call
- Welcome New Folks
- Call for Agenda Items
- Next Call
- Date: January 10th, 2014
- Facilitator: Adam Wead (Rock and Roll Hall of Fame)
- Notetaker: Mike Giarlo?
- Standing Community TODOs
- Next Partner meetings
- January event:
January 2014 Agenda and Notes.
Straw Schedule for Hydra Connect 2014
- 49 people/22 institutions on the wiki list - four partners currently missing; 27 people have bought tickets (as at 1600 GMT Dec 13th). Richard will send a reminder of the need to register early next week.
- Tom agreed to put in place a block booking with the Sheraton but we have no details yet
- 2014: regional Hydra event in UK/Ireland
- Chris A. and Richard G. contacting adopters and potential adopters to gauge level of interest and identify potential host sites. Details to be settled on early in 2014.
- LibDevConX / Partner meeting
- Dates still pending (most likely week before or week after Easter Week)
- HydraCamp US hosts being sought for Spring and Fall 2014, European hosts being sought for
Progress against the 2013 Strategic Action Plan: where are we? are we on track?
- Planning have session covering Strategic Plan at HydraConnect
- Prospective Partner Intel Sharing
- Case Western Reserve University has expressed in becoming a partner and will be attending HydraConnect
- Princeton University has expressed in becoming a partner and will be attending HydraConnect
- Ohio State has had conversations with Notre Dame and expressed interest
- UC Berkley - strong interest in Fedora, potential interest in Hydra
- Duoc UC (http://www.duoc.cl) - Chile - visited Stanford and expressed interest in Hydra
- Dime-SHS, are a lab in Paris associated with the sciences-po university,
- Website Updates
- No major updates, will be doing updates after the new year to freshen site before HydraConnect
- Anti-Harassment Policy Adoption
- Mark to send out a final call for comment on Monday 12/16 with a call for comments and consensus ( +1 / 0 / -1 ) from partners by Friday 12/20,
- Contingent on partner consensus, the Steering Group will officially approve the Policy
- Project partner institutions finalizing project roles, process, and tools
- Notre Dame, Northwestern, Indiana University, University of Virginia, Cincinnati, DCE
- Next release goals finalized this week
- Most recent Sprint kicked off yesterday (runs through Winter holiday and ends Jan 3).