We'll record group updates here in case there's anyone who misses the call
- Plan is to take promotion work out and work on it after Dev Congress - see Slack for updates
IIIF React Component:
- Transitioning to the new project environment
- Refining issues on the Github project board
- Making all failing tests pass
- Getting the packaging for NPM in place
- Building out intro UI
- Broke into subgroups to work on
- multivalue issues
- performance issues (saving single item issues led to discovering other issues)
- feature tests
- Ping Lynette for help as work continues for sprint
What the Front Door:
- Work through ReadME and documentation led to bigger discussion on what is Hyrax.
- Updates include a table of contents, updated steps including pointing to container documentation and helm chart instructions, and proceeding with updating the description to clarify Hyrax based app vs Hyrax Engine.
- Group discussion of how best to frame the documentation PRs led to larger discussion of PRs in general.
- Reached out to gather information about a bug fix for saving in containerized environment.
Rails 6 / Blacklight 7:
- Reviewed which components would need upgraded to Rails 6
- Found an ImageMagik config that needed updated - notes have been added to the README for it
- Reviewed outstanding PRs.
- Potential that Hydra head would not need a major release version but still exploring.
Circle CI / Orb Updates:
- PRs up for review in Slack Channel