- Moderator: Justin Coyne (MediaShelf)
- Notetaker: Mike Stroming (Northwestern)
- Rock Lobster: Woodshole Institute
- Jessie Keck (Stanford)
- Adam Wead (Rock Hall)
- Simon Lamb (Hull)
- Chris Beer (WGBH)
- Chris Colvard (IU)
- Dan Brubaker Horst (ND)
- Rick Johnson (ND)
- Molly Pickral (UVA)
- Michael Klein (Stanford)
- Matt Zumwalt (MediaShelf)
Agenda and Notes
- Call for agenda items
Hudson server - MediaShelf is responsible for it, Simon will send Alicia an email
- Next call: (when: 4/2/2012 moderator: Adam Wead , notetaker: Simon Lamb)
- Hydra-Head 4 release
- Blacklight release - when?
Chris Beer - Release soon but some outstanding bugs need to be fixed first
Jessie - Sounded like these bugs could get done within the week
- load_instance_from_solr changes - Justin
Justin changed this over the weekend, fixed
- Changes needed to upgrade guide for indexing changes? - Michael K
Justin and Michael - some documentation needed, Michael will start the guide
- Remaining work:
- solrizer-fedora - Justin
Justin working on this today, should be done today
- Fedora::Repository ? - Chris B.
Simon has seen this in some rake tasks, Justin says this is an old an un-removed way of doing things in ActiveFedora.
Chris found this: https://github.com/projecthydra/hydra-head/blob/master/app/helpers/hydra/generic_content_objects_helper_behavior.rb#L4 Chris and Justin will figure out what to do with this
Matt says the jetty cleaner is much faster when relying on git instead of Fedora API
- LibDevConX topics:
- model organization in hydra-head
- load from Solr (vs. Fedora) - Michael K.
- Variations on Video (authn/authz) - Mike S. and Chris C.
- RDF datastream - Mike G.
- Hypatia work coming up - Ben A.
- Very Near Term work
Justin wants to get the two Hydra head issues resolved and Blacklight released, then we can have a Hydra head release candidate
Jessie is anticipating that the Blacklight call will end up deciding to do a release
- Unassigned Version tickets no more – let's assign versions to 5 of them this call:
- 761 - for next release (4/9)
- 131 - Matt - won't fix, Adam - looks like old Hydrangea
- 126, 183 - Won't fix
- 245 - Matt, fixed
- Jira Weekly Round up from Sprint for Mar 19 (today):
- 764 - Chris B. and Jessie say lets follow the Blacklight pattern for this, will send that code to Chris C.
- 763 - Chris B. - Blacklight is doing this, Justin - this might be difficult because the .rvmrc is committed in the project, Matt - the hudson build can switch the .rvmrc files and then build, Alicia from MediaShelf can work on this
- 762 - Now assigned to Michael Klein, 747 - Wiki and YARD documentation are out of synch, ticket for next week
- 739 - Matt, for next week
- 509, 5 - Matt, for next week
- 505 - Alicia will probably need to do this if she's working on the hudson builds