Review and update Core Components list http://samvera.github.io/core_components.html
- Deprecate relevant projects in the samvera GitHub organization to samvera-deprecated
- Ensure the projects in the Samvera GitHub organization meet the standards to be there as defined at http://samvera.github.io/samvera_labs.html
- Promote relevant projects from samvera-labs to the Samvera github organization if they meet the requirements (or make them meet the requirements if they should)
- Run a yearly dependency report against Partner repositories to help support deprecation, promotion, and prioritization.
- Respond to any security alerts
- Review successes and failures of the group to review and renew charter.
- Provide a written report on the status of core components in regards to Ruby/Rails compatibility or any security/technical issues we've been able or unable to deal with. "2020 Technical Health Report"
- James Griffin (Princeton University Library) (Chair)
- Collin Brittle (Emory University)
- tom johnson (UC Santa Barbara)
- RandallR (Indiana University)
- bess (Data Curation Experts)
- christina chortaria (Princeton University Library)
- Please add your name here
- 06/26/20 (Postponed)